We are so excited to safely welcome you for outdoor dining!
We now offer over 40 safely spaced tables for outdoor dining with quintessential San Francisco views.
City, Golden Gate Bridge, or Alcatraz views? We have them all! With so much time at home lately, enjoying a meal outside with fresh air, safe distancing and sunshine while we serve you is the ideal refreshing and relaxing outing.
Since restaurants with outdoor seating are the safest way to enjoy a meal out, we know many guest are searching for patio restaurant. We are thrilled to be a restaurant with a patio where we can take care of our guests safely with distanced tables in the fresh air to provide sustainable seafood and excellent hospitality.
If you are searching for outdoor dining near me, Fog Harbor Fish House has a variety of tables that suit all dining preferences. This patio restaurant offers outdoor dining options ranging from tables in the sun with bay views of the Golden Gate Bridge to tables along the railings of PIER 39 where you can people watch, or, in the entry way next to a cozy fireplace and relaxing waterfall with protection from the wind and sun.
Fog Harbor Fish House ranked Top 5 Restaurants in San Francisco according to Yelp and has won People’s Choice award-winning chowder TWO YEARS in a row. Fog Harbor Fish House is your local PIER 39 restaurant offering the quintessential San Francisco waterfront dining experience!
Below is a video highlighting our outstanding views of the San Francisco Bay.
Take in award-winning views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz while outdoor dining on San Francisco style favorites like fresh Dungeness crab, cioppino, and Scallop & Crab risotto. Not to be missed is the restaurant’s award-winning clam chowder made from scratch daily and served with complimentary sourdough bread baked in-house every 30 minutes.
Created by the family who developed PIER 39, their history spans over three decades and includes three generations. Fog Harbor Fish House is committed to the preservation of the ocean and its fisheries and proud of the fact we were the first 100% sustainable seafood and SF Green Business restaurant on Fisherman’s Wharf.
How to have the best experience
- We recommend making a reservation before you arrive
- No reservations? No problem! Join our online waitlist on the Yelp mobile app before you even arrive to skip the line and limit host interaction.
- Don’t forget a jacket. San Francisco can get chilly on the waterfront with outdoor dining options.
- Go ahead and explore PIER 39 if there is a wait. We will text you when your table is ready.
- Please wear a face covering when you arrive to be seated. You may take off your face covering while you are eating or drinking at your table.
- Check out PIER 39’s reopening policies so you know what to expect.
- Planning to drive? We offer TWO hour free parking validation for the PIER 39 garage. If you plan to stay longer, we recommend making an advanced parking reservation for the PIER 39 garage to receive $10 all-day parking on weekdays and $15 all-day parking on weekends!
Make a reservation here to join us for a safe outdoor meal.
We cannot wait to see you!
Your Fog Harbor Fish House Family