We are thrilled to share that US News recommended Fog Harbor Fish House for a romantic fresh seafood meal!
What makes Fog Harbor Fish House perfect for romance?
– Sit at an intimate window table lined with white table cloths and candles while watching the sun set over the Golden Gate Bridge and the San Francisco Bay.
– Share a variety of sustainable seafood dishes, including the two-level Shellfish Tower, award winning Clam Chowder, Surf & Turf and Dungeness Crab.
– Sip hand-crafted cocktails like the award winning Perfect Hibiscus Margarita (voted by SF Weekly). Also serving local and imported beers, or choose from a vast selection of local Napa Valley wines.
– Savor house-made desserts like the warm chocolate lava cake to end your meal on a romantic sweet note.
– Professional friendly servers set a romantically paced meal so to ensure diners are comfortable and content at every moment.
– Celebrating a romantic milestone? Let the restaurant know when making a reservation and the Fog Harbor team will leave a personalized note of congratulations.
– The sophisticated décor, award winning views voted by OpenTable diners, and lighting present an elegant setting perfectly suited for a romantic evening.
Planning a romance trip in California? Click here in addition to read and explore US New’s top six romantic destinations for this summer.