Safety is our Top Priority
The safety of our community is always our top priority. Read on for details of how we’re keeping everyone safe inside & outdoors during COVID-19.
Here’s What We’re Doing To Keep Our Community Safe
- All windows and doors remain open for optimal airflow in the dining room
- Upgraded ventilation filters to MERV 13
- Added 40 outdoor tables
- All tables spaced at least 6 feet apart
- Frequently disinfect the entire dining room with professional aerosol disinfectant machines
- Full-time sanitation employee cleaning frequently touched surfaces at least every 30 minutes
- Single-use menus
- Touchless payment option
- Hand sanitizer stations
- Sanitizing tables and chairs after each guest
- Requiring team member temperature checks daily and masks at all times. Frequent handwashing and extensive education on how to stop the spread of germs. Reinforce the mandate that our team stays home if they exhibit any flu-like symptoms.
What we ask of you
- Wear a face-covering whenever you are not eating or drinking
- 6 guests maximum per table indoors (Per city mandate)
- Respect others’ 6-foot distance
- Verbally agree to Health Screening questions (Per city mandate)
- Respect the 2-hour time limit when dining indoors (Per city mandate)
- Arrive with your full party to be seated
- If you have any flu-like symptoms, stay home and do not dine with us
- Tip: bring a jacket. It can get cold dining outdoors or in our dining room as we keep windows open for safe airflow
Make a reservation. We can’t wait to see you soon!